Keep these things in mind before buying health insurance
By insurance in hindi
1) What is your need in terms of health insurance?Your health insurance plan should be tailored according to the needs of your family. The premium amount is based on the number of family members and their age.
2) Cashless NetworkMake sure that the list of cashless hospitals under the insurance plan you are buying includes your nearest and most convenient hospital.
3) Waiting PeriodThere is a waiting period for the treatment of diseases in the insurance policy. During that period the insurance company is not liable to pay any claims of the insurance. This period generally lasts for 30 days from the date of purchase of the policy. That's why be sure to know what is the waiting period of your policy.
4) Pre-existing diseaseGenerally, health insurance plans do not cover pre-existing diseases, depending on the age of the policy holder and the terms of the policy.
5) Take advantage of the free look periodBefore taking the policy, read the clauses of the claim, do not forget to fill your insurance application form correctly.