Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 : – has been launched by the Rajasthan State Government, under the scheme free health facilities will be provided to all those poor needy families present in the state. Beneficiary families will get the opportunity to avail health services up to Rs 5 lakh per annum free of cost through the scheme. Economically poor families can get the benefit of the scheme from government and private hospitals selected by the government. In order to provide better health facilities to the poor, a special initiative has been started by the Government of Rajasthan, in which poor citizens can now get the benefit of better health facilities without any financial problems. Today we will give you Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme through this article.Will share all the information about. Therefore, to get the full benefit of the scheme, read this article completely.
Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022
Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme – Rajasthan State Government has implemented many new phases in the scheme from January 30, 2021. In which better health facilities will be provided to the citizens to avail them of different types of health facilities. At least 1.10 crore beneficiary families of the state will be covered under the scheme. The scheme was specially launched by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi’s death anniversary. Beneficiaries will be provided quality treatment facility under Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 AB-MGRSBY includes a package of 1576 diseases. The scheme will be operated by the Health and Family Welfare Department.
In Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022, 17 government hospitals and 2 private hospitals in the state have been added under the scheme. Under this scheme, free treatment facility will be provided to the citizens in all affiliated community health centers, district hospitals, private hospitals, satellite hospitals, sub-district hospitals, medical college hospitals and hospitals run by the Government of India. More than 1 crore 10 lakh families will be provided free treatment facility up to Rs 5 lakh under the scheme. In this scheme, treatment of 50 thousand common diseases and Rs 4.50 lakh will be used for serious diseases.
|scheme||Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 202 2|
|launch of the scheme||By Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Relevant departments||Health and Welfare Department|
|new phase in planning||implemented from 30 January 2021|
|Beneficiary||poor family citizens of the state|
|the gain||Free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per year|
|beneficiary family||1.10 crores|
|purpose||Providing better health facilities free of cost to economically weaker sections of the citizens|
Objective of Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance
AB-MGRSBY Rajasthan – The main objective of the scheme is to provide better health facilities to the poor families. Due to the high cost of health services, they are not able to do their treatment, due to which they become victims of many other diseases. Keeping all these problems in mind, free of cost by the state government for the people of economically weaker sections. An initiative to provide health facilities has been started in which citizens can now avail health facilities from government and private hospitals of the state without any problem.
New steps have been implemented in the scheme to provide more health services to the citizens of the state under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. For this scheme, now the citizens of the state of Rajasthan can get the benefit of better health services. This cashless health facility will be provided to the beneficiary families.
These diseases are not covered under the plan
- Unnecessary Dental Treatment
- Unnecessary vitamins and tonics.
- Unnecessary plastic surgery
- Suicide or attempted suicide
- Congenital external disease, anomalies
- Medication due to drug abuse
- Hospitalization in an unnecessary situation
- Hormone replacement therapy
Features of Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme
- Through Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 , 1.10 crore families will be benefited under the scheme.
- Earlier this scheme was known as Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana, which has now been converted into Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 by the state government.
- Beneficiaries have been included under the scheme on the basis of Socio Economic Census SCCE 2011.
- A budget of Rs 1800 crore has been set by the state government for AB-MGRSBY Rajasthan , in which 80% of the amount will be contributed by the state government.
- Along with this, 400 crore rupees will be provided by the central government.
- On the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi’s death anniversary, several amendments have been made in the scheme by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot.
- Earlier, under the scheme, health facilities up to Rs 3 lakh 50 thousand were provided to the beneficiary families, but after the implementation of the new rules, the benefits of health facilities up to Rs 5 lakh are being provided to the beneficiaries.
- Through AB-MGRSBY Rajasthan , citizens can get the benefit of getting treatment for 1576 types of diseases.
- Citizens can get the benefit of health expenses for 15 days after being discharged from the hospital under the scheme.
- Beneficiaries will be treated free of cost in selected government and private hospitals under the existing scheme in the state.
- The facility of portability will also be made available through Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance , under which citizens can avail health facilities outside the state as well.
- Citizens will be able to get the benefit of free health facilities under Jan Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar Card.
- Insurance up to Rs 50 thousand for common illness and up to Rs 4 lakh 50 thousand for serious illness will be provided to the beneficiary family according to the financial year.
- After discharge, it is necessary for the beneficiary to give feedback for Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2022 .
- For Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance , only citizens belonging to the low income group of the state will be eligible to apply in the scheme.
- To apply, citizens must have Bhamashah card, residence certificate and Aadhaar card.
- The same citizens of the state will be eligible to apply for Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 , which is included in the Social Security Economic Census SCCE 2011 under the Food Security Act.
- To get the benefit of AB-MGRSBY Rajasthan , it is mandatory for the beneficiary families included in the Socio-Economic Census to register their family’s identification number in the Jan Aadhaar card by going to E Mitra Kendra.
- Only after registering the identification number, he is eligible to get the benefits of all the health facilities.
required documents of Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance
- Jan Aadhaar Card
- Adhar card
- income certificate
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Proof of residence
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph
AB-MGRSBY Rajasthan Package List
|Colonoscopy with Biopsy||Gastrology||29190001A|
|Chelation Therapy for Thalassemia Major||General Medicine||19100001A|
|Septoplasty + FESS||ENT||39020001|
|Prolapse Uterus LeFort’s||Obstetrics & Gynecology||39040001|
|Pacemaker implantation – Temporary||Cardiology & CTVS||19120001A|
|Lensectomy + Vitrectomy||Ophthalmology||39070001|
How to do Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 registration?
The interested beneficiary of the state who wants to register in Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme can complete the application process as per the process mentioned below.
- Citizens will have to go to the nearest E Mitra center of their area to register for health insurance scheme .
- Beneficiaries can complete the process of citizen registration only through E Mitra Kendra and can avail the benefits of all health facilities.
- The applicant will have to get all the information related to the insurance scheme in the E-Mitra center from the E-Mitra operator and get the identification number of his family registered in the Jan Aadhaar card on the basis of the Socio-Economic Census.
- During registration, it is mandatory for the applicant to take the Aadhaar card and Bhamashah card of all the family members with him to the E Mitra center.
- On the basis of that, the process of registration will be completed by the E Mitra operator.
- On completion of the registration process at E Mitra Kendra, eligible citizens can avail all free health facilities on the basis of registration number.
- In this way, the process of registering Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 will be completed.
Read also: जीवन बीमा लाभार्थी की परिभाषा
How to see AB-MGRSBY Rajasthan beneficiary list?
- To see the Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme Beneficiary List , the applicant has to enter the official website of public information.
- Click on the Beneficiary option of the schemes in the home page under entering the website .
- Click on the option of Ayushman Bharat in the next page. After this, the next page will open in the screen of the applicant.
- In the next page, the applicant has to select his area, district , panchayat samiti , gram panchayat and click on the search button.
- After this, the list will open in the screen of the applicant, the applicant has to click on more information next to the name of his village.
- Beneficiary List will open in the applicant’s screen as soon as you click on this option, in the list you can see all the details of the health facilities received by the beneficiaries.
- In this way the process of viewing Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 eligible beneficiary list is completed.
Questions and answers related to Rajasthan Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme
Citizens of the state can get the benefit of health insurance scheme by registering under Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme . After registration, health card will be provided to the beneficiaries, under which they will be able to get the benefit of all health services.
No. On the basis of 2011 census, only those citizens whose names were registered in the list are eligible to get all the health services by registering under the scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme was started by the state government to provide better health facilities for all the families belonging to the low income group of the state, in which the benefit of free health services up to Rs. 5 lakh was provided to the beneficiary families. will go.
Food security to more than 1 crore 10 lakh families will be benefited on the basis of socio-economic census.
All citizens belonging to poor families will get the opportunity to avail free and better health facilities up to Rs 5 lakh under MGRSBY.
In this article of ours all kinds of information related to Rajasthan Ayushman Bharat Swasthya Bima Yojana has been shared. If the beneficiary applicant is facing any kind of problem related to the scheme, then he can solve his problem by calling the help number given below. can get the solution of.
Toll Free Helpline No. 1800 180 6127