On taking health insurance, the insurance company covers the cost of treatment in case of illness.
Insurance is essentially a contract between an insurance company and the insured. Under this contract, the insurance company takes a fixed amount (premium) from the insured and pays the insured or the company in case of loss according to the law.
बीमा क्या है (Insurance In Hindi)
Genaral 2 type of insurance(bima)
In life insurance, one’s life is covered.
Life insurance: life insurance means that when the buyer of the insurance policy dies, the dependent gets a payout from the insurance company. If the head of the family dies suddenly, it becomes difficult to control the family’s expenses. To protect wife / child / parents etc. of the head of the family of financial problems, it is necessary to take out the life insurance policy. In financial planning, firstly, it is recommended that one buy a life insurance policy.
General insurance includes auto, home, animal, plant, health insurance, etc.
Home Insurance: If your home is insured by a general insurance company, your home is protected there. After purchasing an insurance policy, if there is any damage to your home, the insurance company will pay.
Cover against any type of damage to your home is included in this insurance policy. Damage to property due to natural disasters including damage by fire, earthquake, lightning, flood, etc. Man-made disasters include damage to buildings due to theft, fire, riots, etc.
Motor Insurance: Insurance of any vehicle traveling on the roads in India is very important by law. If you drive your car on the road without insurance, the traffic police can fine you. Depending on the car or vehicle insurance policy, the insurance company pays for any damage caused to the vehicle. If your car is stolen or has an accident, a car insurance policy can help you a lot. You will get the most out of your car insurance policy when your car causes personal injury or death. It is covered by workers’ compensation insurance. If you also have a two-wheeler/three-wheeler or a car, it must be insured.
Health insurance: Nowadays, the cost of treatment is increasing rapidly. When you get health insurance, the insurance company pays for treatment in case of illness. Under a health insurance policy, the insurance company pays the money spent on treatment in case of any illness. Expenditure limit for each disease depends on your health insurance policy.
Travel insurance: Travel insurance protects against losses while traveling. If someone goes abroad for work or travel and gets injured or loses property, the insurance company pays them. The travel insurance policy is only valid from the start of your trip to the end of the trip. Different insurance companies may have different conditions for travel insurance policies.
Crop Insurance: According to current laws, it is necessary for every farmer who takes out agricultural loans to have crop insurance. Under a crop insurance policy, the insurance company pays the farmer for any kind of damage to the crop. Under a crop insurance policy, the insurance company pays if the crop is damaged due to fire, flood or disease.
Due to the rigid structure of crop insurance policies and lack of cost-based compensation, there is not much enthusiasm among farmers for crop insurance. In fact, in order to pay if crops are damaged, the insurance company inspects all the land around the farm and pays out only when most of the farmers’ crops are damaged.
Professional liability insurance:Liability insurance is intended to cover damages caused by a company’s services or products to a customer. In such a case, the costs imposed on the company and all legal costs must be paid by the insurance company that provides the country’s insurance.
Documents to get insurance
Whether you want to take general insurance or want to take life insurance, you definitely need to submit some or the other document. That’s why below we have given you the names of those important documents, which you may need while getting insurance.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- pan card
- driving license
- Ration card
- electricity bill
- telephone bill.
- 10th or 12th mark sheet
- income certificate
- Salary slips of last 3 to 6 months
There are some schemes in which the person has to get his medical checkup done as well, so that it can be proved that he is not already suffering from any serious illness. Apart from the documents that we have given you the names above, the company can also demand other documents from you, which you will have to present.
Insurance how to Get
You can buy insurance offline and online. These days, there are apps like Paytm, Phone Pay, Google Pay, and Policy Bazaar that enable you to buy life insurance and general insurance from the comfort of your home. You can buy home insurance by using the internet. If you want to buy insurance offline, you can contact an insurance agent. Whichever company you want to buy insurance from, you have to go to the company or meet the company’s insurance agent and tell them about the possibility of buying insurance. After that, it will tell you the insurance plan and insurance premium, and tell you whether you have to pay the insurance premium at one time or every month or in 1 year. In this way, after receiving all the information, you will receive an application form, in which you will fill in the necessary information. After that, you will have to pay the insurance fee. Here’s how you can get coverage.
Depending on the type of coverage you get, you can be sure that you will get this type of coverage whenever you need it. Although there are some rules in this, which you must follow, only then you will get the insurance money.
Benefits of Insurance
Know below which are the main advantages of insurance.
- If you have insurance, then you can avoid the calamities that come in the event of emergency.
- Due to having life insurance, after your death, your family members get a fixed amount, so that they can live further.
- Due to having general insurance, your loss is compensated, due to which you do not have to worry financially.
- If you want, you can use your insurance policy as a guarantee and can also get a loan from the bank.
- If any such thing of ours gets damaged which is taking a lot of money to get made and there is no insurance for that thing, then you will have to pay all that money from your pocket but if there is insurance on that thing, then all the money for getting that thing made will be covered by insurance. The company will give so that there will be no financial burden on your pocket.
loss of insurance
Below you have been given information about the disadvantages of insurance.
- A person has to face a lot of trouble for making an insurance claim because generally the company is not ready to give insurance quickly.
- Sometimes a person has to bribe an insurance agent to get an insurance claim because insurance agents work only after being bribed.
- Under general insurance, a person has to pay the entire amount of insurance at one go. In such a situation, his pocket becomes loose.
insurance companies List
- LIC Insurance Corporation of India
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- New India Assurance Company Limited
- Oriental General Insurance
- Shriram General Insurance
- Max Bupa Insurance
What is the need for insurance?
No one has seen yesterday. That’s why no one knows what will happen tomorrow and anyway human life rests on possibilities. If some things are good today, it is not that those things will remain good tomorrow. That’s why insurance is needed to avoid tomorrow’s risk.
Below we have told about some such important points, from which it can be estimated that what is the need of insurance.
- Property may be damaged or destroyed at any time. That’s why the property is insured so that the amount of insurance can be received in case of its damage or destruction.
- The thing which is insured can also be damaged and not only this, earthquake can also happen. Thus insurance is needed to get protection from possible loss.
- It is not necessary that sufficient amount of money should be available with the person at all times. In such a situation, if there is a loss of something that costs a lot of money, then the person gets worried, but if that thing is insured, then the person does not face financial crisis. That’s why insurance is also required.
How To Claim insurance
How to apply for life insurance
To get life insurance, you must provide the company where the person bought the insurance with information about the death of the deceased, which must indicate the time, place and cause of death, and apart from this, you must have Submit important documents to the company. These documents must contain the person’s death certificate. If an autopsy is performed, you must file an autopsy report. After that, some important steps are taken and if the company feels that the person has actually died under the conditions under which he will get the insurance money, the life insurance money will be transferred to the hand of the examiner or the deceased. The person’s family receives it.
how to apply for general insurance
First, you need to take pictures of the accident scene, the cause of the accident and the damage, and you should go to the insurance agent or call the insurance agent yourself. emergency. After that, the insurance agent himself will do the necessary thing and after completing the whole process within a certain time, you will get the insurance money.